Last Updated on November 27, 2022
Yes, you can see your Blink camera on your Echo Show. You will need to connect your Blink account to your Echo Show in order to do this. Once you have done this, you will be able to view all of the cameras that are associated with your Blink account.
- Download the Blink app on your mobile device
- Open the app and sign in with your Blink account credentials
- Tap the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines)
- Tap “My Devices” and then select the camera you want to view on your Echo Show
- Tap “Live View” to start streaming video from your Blink camera to your Echo Show display
Yes, You Can See Your Blink Camera on Your Echo Show
If you have an Echo Show and a Blink Camera, you can view your Blink Camera’s live feed on your Echo Show. To do this, you first need to enable the Blink skill in the Alexa app. Once you’ve done that, say “Alexa, show me the front door camera” and your Echo Show will display the live feed from your Blink Camera.
You Will Need to Enable the Blink Skill in the Alexa App First
In order to enable the Blink skill in the Alexa app, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Alexa app on your mobile device.
2. Select the menu icon in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Select Skills & Games from the menu options. 4. Type “Blink” into the search bar at the top of the page and select it from the list of results that appears below. 5. On the Blink skill page, select Enable Skill to begin linking your Blink account with Alexa.
You will be prompted to sign in to your Blink account or create one if you don’t already have one. 6 Once you have signed in or created an account, you will be asked to allow Blink access to your Amazon Echo device(s). Select Allow and then Done to complete setup!
Once You Have Done That, You Can Ask Alexa to Show You the Live Feed from Your Blink Camera
If you have an Amazon Echo device and a Blink camera, you can enable the two devices to work together. Once you have done that, you can ask Alexa to show you the live feed from your Blink camera.
To set up this integration, open the Alexa app on your mobile device and select “Skills.”
Search for “Blink SmartHome” and select it from the list of results. Then, follow the instructions to link your Blink account with Alexa. Once that’s done, you can say things like “Alexa, show me the living room camera” or “Alexa, show me the front door camera.”
The video will play on your Echo Show or other compatible device. You can also use voice commands to arm and disarm your Blink system as well as view recorded videos from your cameras.
How to Connect Devices to Alexa (Echo Show 5 & Blink Camera)
If you’re wondering whether you can view your Blink camera footage on your Echo Show, the answer is yes! You can use the Blink app to view your camera’s live feed or playback past footage. To do so, just open the Blink app and select the camera you want to view.
Then, tap the “View Live” or “Playback” button.