Last Updated on February 3, 2023
There are many people that own multiple properties, whether it be for investment purposes or because they have a large family. In either case, security is always a top priority. Many people wonder if they can have Blink cameras at two different houses and the answer is yes!
There are a few things to keep in mind when doing this, but it is definitely possible to have Blink cameras at more than one residence.
- Purchase two Blink cameras
- Place one camera at each house
- Configure the cameras to connect to the internet
- Set up an account with Blink to access your cameras from anywhere
- Enjoy security and peace of mind knowing you can check on both houses while you’re away!
How Do I Add a Blink Camera to My Second Home
If you’re looking to add a Blink camera to your second home, there are a few things you’ll need to take into consideration. First, you’ll need to make sure that your router is compatible with the Blink system. You can find a list of compatible routers on the Blink website.
Next, you’ll need to purchase the Blink camera itself and the necessary mounting hardware. Once you have everything you need, follow these simple instructions: 1. Log in to your Blink account and click on “Add Device”
2. Select “Blink Camera” from the list of devices 3. Follow the prompts to connect your Blink camera to your WiFi network 4. Mount your Blink camera in its desired location
5. That’s it!
What BLINK does not do | Wish I Knew Before I Bought
If you have multiple homes, you may be wondering if you can have Blink cameras at both properties. The answer is yes! You can easily add and manage multiple Blink cameras through a single account.
This makes it easy to keep an eye on all of your properties from one central location. Plus, with the Blink app, you can view live footage or recorded clips from any of your cameras at any time. So whether you’re checking in on your vacation home while you’re away or keeping an eye on your primary residence while you’re at work, Blink has you covered.