Last Updated on November 8, 2022
If you have a Blink security camera, you may be wondering if you can turn off the red light. The short answer is yes, you can turn off the red light on your Blink camera.
- Download the Blink app on your mobile device
- Open the app and sign in with your Blink account credentials
- Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen
- Select “Settings” from the menu options
- Scroll down to the “System” section and tap on “Camera Settings
- Find the camera you want to modify and tap on it to select it
- Scroll down to the “Status LED” setting and toggle it off
How Do I Turn off the Red Light on My Blink Camera
If you want to turn off the red light on your Blink camera, there are a few things you can do. The first is to physically cover the camera with something like a piece of tape or a sticker. This will block the infrared light that the camera uses to record footage, and it will also make it difficult for someone to see the red light if they’re looking directly at it.
Another option is to change the settings on your Blink camera so that the red light is turned off. You can do this by logging into your account online and going into the settings menu. From there, you should be able to find an option to disable the red light.
Keep in mind that this will also disable any night vision features that your Blink camera has. Finally, you can simply unplug your Blink camera when you’re not using it. This will completely power down the device and prevent it from recording anything.
Of course, you’ll need to plug it back in when you want to use it again, but this is usually the simplest way to ensure that the red light is off.
What Does the Red Light on My Blink Camera Indicate
If you see a red light on your Blink camera, it indicates that the battery is low and needs to be charged. If the red light is flashing, it means that the battery is critically low and will need to be replaced soon.
Why is There a Red Light on My Blink Camera
If you’re wondering why there’s a red light on your Blink camera, it could be for a few different reasons. First, it could be an indication that the battery is low and needs to be charged. Alternatively, the red light may be turned on in the Blink app settings in order to indicate that the camera is recording.
Finally, if you have motion detection enabled, the red light will flash whenever motion is detected by the camera.
Blink Indoor/Outdoor Camera Red Flashing Light Fixed!
If you have a Blink camera, you may be wondering if you can turn off the red light. The answer is yes! You can actually turn off the red LED light on your Blink camera by following a few simple steps.
Here’s how: 1. Open up the Blink app on your mobile device. 2. Tap on the menu icon in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines).
3. Tap on “Settings.” 4. Select the Blink system that contains the camera with the red LED light that you want to disable. 5. Tap on “Cameras.”
6. Find the camera with the red LED light that you want to disable and tap on it. 7. Scroll down and toggle off “Status Light.” 8. That’s it!
The next time your Blink camera goes into recording mode, the red LED light will not be activated.