Last Updated on November 24, 2022
Having two Owlet cameras can give you an extra layer of protection for your infant. With one camera, you can watch your baby sleep from another room in the house. If you have two cameras, you can keep an eye on your baby even when you’re not at home.
You can also use the second camera to check on your baby if the first camera isn’t working properly.
- Assuming you would like steps on how to operate two Owlet Cameras: 1
- Purchase two Owlet Cameras 2
- Set up each camera in a different room within range of the base station 3
- Download the Owlet app and create an account 4
- Follow the prompts in the app to connect each camera to your account 5
- Once both cameras are connected, you will be able to view them from the app simultaneously
– Can Two Owlet Cameras Be Used at the Same Time
Yes, you can use two Owlet cameras at the same time. You would need to purchase a second camera and then follow the instructions for setting up a second camera in the Owlet app.
An in-depth Owlet Smart Sock 2 & Owlet Cam Review [updated for 2019]
Yes, you can use two Owlet cameras. You would need to purchase an additional base station and camera. The two cameras would then sync up to the one base station.