Last Updated on December 2, 2022
If you have a Lorex security system in your home or office, you may be wondering if you can view the cameras on your PC. The answer is yes! You can view Lorex cameras on your PC by using the Lorex Client 11 software.
This software allows you to connect to your Lorex system and view all of the cameras that are connected to it.
- Download and install the Lorex Client software on your computer
- Connect the Lorex DVR or NVR to your router with an Ethernet cable
- Launch the Lorex Client software and login using your credentials
- Click on “Remote Settings” and then select “Network Setup”
- Enter the IP address, Subnet Mask, and Default Gateway that are assigned to the Lorex system
- Click “Apply” and then “OK”
- The software will now search for any connected cameras
- Once the cameras are found, you can click on them to view the live feed
-How Do I Connect My Lorex Security Camera to My Pc
-Lorex security cameras are some of the most popular on the market, and for good reason. They’re easy to set up and use, and they offer a wide range of features that make them ideal for both home and business security. But one of the best things about Lorex security cameras is that you can view live footage from your camera directly on your PC.
Here’s how to do it: 1) First, you’ll need to connect your Lorex security camera to your router using an Ethernet cable. This will ensure that your camera has a reliable connection to the internet.
2) Once your camera is connected to your router, you’ll need to find its IP address. You can do this by logging into your router’s web interface and looking for the “DHCP Clients” or “Attached Devices” section. Your camera’s IP address should be listed here.
If it isn’t, you may need to reboot your router or contact Lorex customer support for assistance. 3) Next, open up a web browser on your PC and enter your camera’s IP address into the address bar. This will bring up the login page for your camera’s web interface.
4) Enter the username and password for your camera (the default credentials are usually “admin”/”admin”), then click “Login”. 5) Once you’re logged in, look for a menu option called “Live View” or “Remote Viewing”. Clicking this will bring up a live stream from yourcamera which you can watch in real-time on your PC screen!
Viewing Lorex cameras on Windows, Lorex camera digital zoom, Day and Night Vision
If you have a Lorex security system set up in your home, you may be wondering if you can view the cameras on your PC. The answer is yes! You can easily view your Lorex security cameras on your PC by downloading the free Lorex Home app and following a few simple steps.
With this app, you’ll be able to see all of your camera’s live footage, as well as review any recorded footage that you may have. Plus, you can even set up motion alerts so that you’re always aware of what’s going on around your home. So if you’re looking for an easy way to keep an eye on things, be sure to check out the Lorex Home app!